Four beautifully designed planners bundled into 100 pages to help you organize your devotional life, your meal planning, and your homeschool life.
Are you ready to take control of your life and your homeschool? The Busy Mom’s Homeschool Helper™️ Bundle is just what you need to be inspired and organized in your life.
Homeschool Helper Bundle
- Are you constantly striving to stay organized and develop new habits?
- Would you like to keep your promise to yourself to read your Bible daily?
- Do you wonder what morning time should look like for your homeschool?
- Wouldn’t it be nice if you daily planner, meal planner, and homeschool schedule was all in one place?
The Busy Mom’s Homeschool Helper Bundle was created with you in mind. If you would like a beautiful daily planner filled with inspirational Scriptures and quotes, a homeschool planner with a Charlotte Mason inspired schedule sample, and menu planner with grocery lists and weekly & monthly planning sheets, then this is the planner you need.
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE…
- 4 Complete Planners in 1 Convenient Location
- Bible Reading Plan, Meal Planning, Homeschool Planning, & Exam Planning
- 100 Beautifully Designed Floral Planning Pages with inspirational Scriptures and Quotations Throughout
- 12 Month Bible Reading Plan
- Curriculum, Page Assignment, & Exam Note Pages
- Habit Tracker For Mom & Kids To Encourage Good HabitsHabit Tracker For Mom & Kids To Encourage Good Habits
- Meal Planner with Weekly & Monthly Planning Sheets and Grocery Lists
- At-A-Glance Calendars for 2020 Calendar Year and 2020/2021 School Year
- Daily, Weekly, and Monthly Calendars and Planning Pages
- Blank Scheduling Sheets to Tailor To Your Own Curriculum and Lesson Plans
- Sample Schedule For Your Homeschool Day
This is the Planning Bundle to meet all your needs: Devotional Life, Meal Planning, and Homeschool Schedules all in one convenient place.
Hi, I’m Amanda, I’m a homeschooling mom by day and a travel blogger and amateur internet marketing guru by night. I have my doctorate in Pharmacy and spent 14 years in life coaching and teaching diabetics how to live healthy lives by planning meals. I’ve been a homemaker now for over 20 years and have spent the last 12 of those homeschooling my children. We use what I call a Charlotte Masonish philosophy and curriculum. I designed this planner to help keep our daily schedule, my menu planning, and my devotional and habit tracking all in one convenient planner. I hope it will help you stay organized and on track as well as offer you a bit of inspiration in your life as a busy mom and homemaker who seeks to follow Christ.
Disclaimer: The Busy Mom’s Homeschool Helper™ Bundle is a trademark of How 2 Homeschool and cannot be shared, redistributed, or repurposed. You have permission to make copies for personal use ONLY!
Refunds: Because the Busy Mom’s Homeschool Helper™ Bundle is an instant download, refunds are not available.